Re: any recommendations for website hosting that isn't paid?

The hard part isn't creation. I mean, there are loads of tools that will do that. The hard part really is just to secure the machine where the stuff comes from, and make sure that it's configured right. I, personally, won't settle for anything lesss than root access, but for reliable distribution, IMHO S3 and CloudFront simply can't be beaten. You pay _almost_ nothing--I mean, so close to _actually_ nothing as makes no odds. Seriously. All you need is a client that will ship shit to S3. I will leave the details to some other poor sod who has more time. Possibly me, later. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector