Cyber Knights discussion

Hi al,
Since we started discussing Cyber Knights on the Star Traders 2 topic, I decided to move it to a new thread for the few of us who can actually play it. Also so that it doesn't get off topic.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying the new accessibility update. I don't remember the character screen being as accessible as it is now.

What I'm having issues with is the map. For one, on the main screen before you even open the map, there's a lot of buttons that are unlabeled and seem unnecessary before you get to the game menu, center, faction info, computer, etc buttons.

Also, using the map is kind of a bair. The place lables do not correspond to the button, so you can't "tap" on the place as Talkback sees it, you have to click on the button to the left of it, I believe, which is unlabeled. So talkback will say something like "button 24 disabled", even though the button is very clickable.

At first, the tutorial wants y ou to click on a data terminal, and I tapped twice. Twice to confirm because this is talkback, and again to set off on foot, although I don't hear the movement sounds that apparently are supposed to trigger.

That's an improvement in itself, because I couldn't do that previously in the prier version. I forgot what I did after that, clicked Continue Movement a few times, even though I'm not very sure how it works yet.
I get up to the part where he has to find Luka and her contacts, but where? Also it appears as though the navigator does not work very well. The few times I've been able to open it, only a close button is there with no explination explaining why it can't be used.

After I got that dialogue, or I suppose thought from the character since he didn't speak to anyone, more like tutorial message, I'm not sure where to go. The Safehouse? The End of the Road Bar although wouldn't that be a bit public for a clandestine o peration?
So, just my thoughts. The lables need to be actually on the place names, and once you click on a place, how
do we know we're moving to the right place, or moving at all?
I suppose it works like Star Traders, but it's not quite polished yet to become clear.