Re: Cyber Knights discussion

Hello Trese,
Glad you're taking my feedback so seriously. I just had a try at Age of Pirates, and moving in that is actually very accessible, I'd say even more so than Star Traders. However, you may want to tweek the tutorial messages in general for everyone, since they're very visual in nature E. G. "Up there is the status button." "Up here is the menu button."
One particular message that I figured out but may confuse someone else is, "That's me". Of course, that's supposed to be Nathaniel speaking and he points to his character portrait, but the most important message isn't very clear.
Bring me into port and meet me in the Tavern, the instruction. That's Officer Marcon I presume, although with both games there should be a way for talkback to both read each dialogue line automatically and scroll so that we don't have to keep clicking it. With iOS I wouldn't mind it as much, but Talkback seem s to lose focus when I click a dialogue line in Age of Pirates. Also, Talkback has an auto duck feature, but it doesn't work with both games. I thought Talkback said "Naval Port" when it was really "Fort".
So, how exactly do I meet my officer in the Tavern? I realize that that was story text, but I should be able to figure out what it wants me to do and it's not entirely clear. Out of curiosity sake, I went and tried to click on officer advice, which as of this moment is unclickable. Also, why are there no other character specific stories in either game? I think even Star Traders should have one or two of these story characters honestly. I lost interest in Star Traders because I'm more interested in narrative content, as there's far too few of it, especially with accessible games. Sure, you can go to a planet and get some backstory on it, you can explore a planet and get little tidbits of story, but the crew isn't actually what I 9;d call a crew, just numbers, and I just lost interest in contracts, combat bounty missions, etc. This is why I'm looking forward to ST2, if only to have an interactive crew. It's tempting to back the alpha reward on Kickstarter.
HTH, and thanks for the help in return.