Re: Cyber Knights discussion

Hi Trese! First of all I want to thank you and your team for the great job in making your games accessible! I've seen tour email  you sent mee; i'll try Age of Pirates and will let you know. I'm looking forward for star traders 2 since I love the actual ST. I don't know how accessible Star Traders 4x would be. Did somebody tried it? Thanks Trese and, again, congratulations for your job!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector