Re: Sighted to blind game conversion pun

Disclaimer: currently ignoring the nature of the DS controls, even though they are mostly replicable on smart phones anyway, so most of what I'll say will apply anyway.

How can we get levitating yossy? Eating enemies?

Well, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I did make a 3D action/adventure game with flying things. Including the player, if you find a secret weapon. If you mean 3D sound... Camlorn's working on it.
And in Bokurano Daibouken (and Bokurano Daibouken 2, if you use the cheats), Yokutanku eats things.

Making macanics such as, in the final boss, you can only use mario, or else the stairs are endless?

This is simple if you know how programming games works. I can think of 3 different solutions off the top of my head.

How will we add the techneak that wario has, where his ground pound will smash tuff blocks?

I'm normally too unmotivated for this sort of thing (After all, The Legend of Lu Chao is not finished. Oops, I accidentally a hint), but it, too, is trivial, programming-wise. Some of the stuff in Airic the Cleric might even count as already doing this. Heck, we can do it in SCS using impact events.

And what about how bowser can tip the arina in the 2nd and 3rd boss battle.

Now this is interesting! I'm not actually sure how this works in Mario, but my solution would depend on how the arena is coded in general. If we're using a scene graph to build everything, then tipping the arena is as easy as rotating the branch that holds the entire arena. If we're using something more absolute or tilish, rotate the camera and screw with gravity to create the allusion of tipping. Or if we're feeling especially daring, we could go through and tip all the objects in a gi ant loop. But... ah... don't. Just don't.

Another thing we can't get in, wet dry world. Wet dry world has been designed to where if you jump into the painting as high as you can jump in the painting, the water is very high. Likewize, jumping in as low as you can will cause the water to be very low.

An unfinished feature for the JFIMA made use of water level. In fact, the maps have water levels defined, and have had since the very first release. I even toyed around with letting the water level change in some areas over time. But I decided I wanted to release it sooner rather than work on decent underwater mechanics.
Anyway, wet dry world is about as simple as finishing that, then doing some formula for waterDepth based on how high you are when you're in the range of the painting. Actually, in one of my games that I took offline, you had to leave a space base with a very unpilotable ship, s o your position when you beat the boss determined which planet you wound up on.

There is also 1 course I forgot to mintion, tiny huge island. Here's how that works. There are 2 paintings, 1 on the top left, 1 on the top right. The top left takes you to a version of the cource that is giant. Likewize, the top right painting takes you to a tinier version of the cource. If you chose a version of the painting you didn't want, there's a pipe you can crawl through to go to the different version of the cource. Can we get that?

Yep. Add the paintings/pipes to the Swamp Platformer, load a map and apply scaling transforms. (The standard way to do this is some matrix stuff I never feel like learning, but it's trivial to do with multiplication, too.)

And tick tock clock. This painting is very intristing. The painting will change the time every few seconds. It'll chan ge to 12:00, 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00. If you jump in at 12:00, time, (the time that the clock hands in the level,) completely stops, only you and the enemies move. At 3:00, the time is very fast. At 6:00, the hands and time will seam to malfunction, EG, slow, then fast. And at 9:00, time moves slowly. Is that posible to add?

Yep. More involved than my usual style, but I could do it, if I could find the sword of Akrasiacide+1. What I'd do (and most people would probably handle it differently) is, in the part of my step method that handles enemies, check for a variable set by the clock, and multiply the amount of time to send to each enemy's step method by the appropriate value. If gravity is not affected by the clock, then I'd just set enemy speed appropriately or something.

If the question is more, "How do we present these things in audio?", the answer is "Let's try and find out!"
I mean, River Raiders did a de cent job of letting you know how far under water you are through just audio. (I really like the sound design in that game, have I mentioned? That felt like a classic NES or Gameboy small game concept done right in Audio, simple though it was.).

On that note, does anyone know where I can find the sword of Akrasiacide+1?