Re: Sighted to blind game conversion pun

Yep. A lot of these come down to just a physics engine. We either develop our own, or use one of the existing engines.
(Audio Sonic is supposed to have something like this. I did it poorly and you don't really go down slopes all that correctly, but the idea is there. I might bite the Bullet and try Box2D with pygame next time, if I need something more complicated. And Sonic is all about the particle physics, so I probably will.)