Re: The top games of all time

Well, English has its fair share of good actors and well acted projects as well. Not all dubs are obnoxious and irritating... but yes, I believe Japanese acting is better personally, but that's probably due to the fact that I understand much more Japanese the most people who don't like them... and the same goes for games. But that's not a topic for this thread... in the next few days I'll start a topic for translation and people who are interested in translating these games... starting with BK 2 since that's already partially translated.

Also Cae, I just saw your post. BK 3 actually does have moving platforms... platforms that are vertically moving, that is, only straight up and down. But that isn't until way later in the game. hahaha.