Re: jailbreak for iOS 8.2, is it available?

Some people like to do things that Apple would not allow. For example, I can't tell you how nice it is for my phone to only ask me for the password when I'm away from home, or to turn on bluetooth at 8:00 A.m and off at 12:00 A.m to save battery since that is the only time I need it.

  I can close all of my apps at once, send any file I want via Airdrop, have numbers as a fifth row on my keyboard at all times, use my finger prints to control music, etc. There is so much that you cannot do without a jailbreak. So at least in my case Burak, no, the normal iPhone is not good enough for me. At least not right now. It does appear that apple is slowly loosening their grip on iOS and this is a good thing. I can say that the need for a jailbreak for some of us has definitely gone down with the release of iOS 8, but it is still there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector