Re: jailbreak for iOS 8.2, is it available?

Some people like to do things that Apple would not allow. For example, I can't tell you how nice it is for my phone to only ask me for the password when I'm away from home, or to automatically turn on Bluetooth at 8:00 A.m and off at 12:00 A.m to save battery since that is the only time I need it.

  I can close all of my apps at once, send any file I want via Airdrop, have numbers as a fifth row on my keyboard at all times, use my fingerprints to control music, etc. There is so much that you cannot do without a jailbreak. So at least in my case Burak, no, the normal iPhone is not good enough for me; at least not right now. It does appear that apple is slowly loosening their grip on iOS and this is a good thing. I can say that the need for a jailbreak for some of us has definitely gone down with the release of iOS 8, but it is still there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector