Re: jailbreak for iOS 8.2, is it available?

It seems as though almost every iOS Jailbreaking thread turns into an android vs iOS debate. smile

  There are countless reasons why I prefer iOS over Android. First, I've been an Apple user ever since iOS 3.1.2, and a person who jailbreaks since 3.1.3. I am completely comfortable with the OS and how to use it. Also, I've been purchasing apps for years now, and I would hate to have to buy them again simply to switch platforms.

  Secondly, even with the VoiceOver bugs, I still find it much easier to use than Talkback. I'm not sure why, but when I use Talkback, it stops responding. After 5 seconds or so, it will begin responding again and try to deal with all of the commands I've issued since it froze. I'm not sure what causes this, nor do I know if this is hardware related; (I own a Nexus 7 2013). Another thing I've noticed is the hit or m iss when it comes to accessibility in applications. In iOS it's the same way, but it does seem that inaccessible apps are much more Prevalent on Android.

  Finally, the main reason I jailbreak my iPhone and take advantage of the features gained is because I can. I've also root and installed CyanogenMod  on my Nexus, put a custom firmware on my ps3, modded my laptops audio drivers, etc. I like to push products as far as I possibly can. I learn from this while at the same time getting the best out of my devices. If Android was my primary OS, I would modify and change things on there as well. I don't jailbreak iOS just because of its limitations; I do it because it's fun and I gain features in the process.

  To those of you who use Android, that's awesome. Same with Windows Phone. People have their preference, and that's a good thing. It creates competition between all of the platforms, and as a result, they get pushed forward an d better for everyone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector