Re: PS4 accessibility features

Well, the kinnect just allows voice commands, which is basically a shortcut to doing a lot of the same thins that could be memorized on the ps4... that would be like having an iphone user who uses siri verses someone who doesn't. More just a matter of personal preference as it is with the whole situation of which console is more accessible, which is better, etc. I'm hoping that tts won't just be for party chat, and I don't even have a ps4 yet... but I hope it does more than that as well. Microsoft should be encouraged as well of course, but I think the people in this thread are probably more likely to buy ps4s, and this is only causing so much hype because sony did this without being asked, and are obviously willing to work with fans to even allow the beta program to be a thing. I know the only reason I have for getting an xbox1 is Killer Instinct, other than that the ps4 does more or less the same things I want, and also has a bonus of being region free unlike the xbox, which means I can buy imports. Just my opinion though, of course, and thanks for the reality check since as hyped as I am, this may indeed turn out to be less than what I think it is. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector