Re: PS4 accessibility features

yup I agree with Clement. plus there's absolutely no reason someone can't own both consoles eventually. There is shareplay on PS4 as well, which can be real exciting. imagine taking turns playing mortal kombat story with a friend online? or maybe you wanna see your friend get owned by the final boss over and over and laugh via voice chat as he repeatedly dies? lol. remember, they don't even need to own the game for share play to work, so let's say I have MK and Clement doesnt', and he wishes to check it out? I'll just stream a shareplay session to him and let him take over at any time. we can even play multiplayer! That sounds totally awesome to me. A friend of mine already mentioned he can't wait till Street Fighter 5 comes out so he can watch me fail at trials a ton of times and laugh his head off. Kinda mean actually. Course I'm planning to invite him to an MK X session, on the hardest setting. hah! take that! ahahaha. Oh a little clarifi cation: you can use a headset with PS4 for voice commands. Another little interesting tidbit: Sony had a God of War stream few days ago, to help raise some funds for Able Gamers. Good news wouldn't you say? They are definitely aware of us now, and that, is a huge start, regardless of how accessible TTs might turn out to be. remember this, we had nothing, at least now we'll have some speech, even if it just turns out to be chat messages. I'm sure we dont' have long to wait to find out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector