Re: PS4 accessibility features

***This post's subject matter may be slightly OT***

I don't know about PS4, but the Xbox One Smartglass app works well - I haven't even got the console yet, but I've already set up my credentials and have cued the Killer Instinct free-to-play demo for download.  I have no idea what it's going to do when I start signing in, but i've tried it nonetheless and it's promising.  Granted there are a couple of little quirks, but Smartglass is good enough when being used without a console.  If I feel it necessary, I'll report back once i've tried using the app with my console, either on PC or on IOS.

As for PS4, I'm glad people appreciate the reality of this situation.  Those who might've been swayed by the possibility, I would say weigh up your options carefully and remember:
1. Streetfighter 5 is coming to PC.
2. very few playable/fighting games are exclusive to PS4 (the only one that I can t hink of off the top of my head is Guilty Gear XRD, which I'm not a real fan of).
3. The playstation Camera is required for voice commands, which are still being worked on.  Plus, it is double the price of the kinect, at least where I live.

Please note: I'm not saying don't buy a PS4.  I'm simply saying make sure you've decided based on your research etc, test the consoles if you can as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector