Re: mota verssions

Hi.
@Aaron, well thank you. It takes a lot to annoy me or get me angry. Apparently I'm very good at answering these sort of questions because I have a very good memory lol.
@Tward, well I'm sorry to hear about all this I hope things get better for you. Even though I no longer have mota I still remember it well and it used very good and interesting mechanics I hope to use in my own games eventually. Btw, are you still developing evolution 3d? I'm just a beginner programmer but from the things you've said about it, it sounded very interesting to me.
@Douglas1, if you want I will tell you about what I remember of mota just let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector