Getting Into Game Of Thrones

Hi everyone.
No this topic isn't about the horrible tv show lol. I was thinking about reading the game of thrones books. I have them all but I was wondering there's the book the world of ice and fire which is a history of westeros. And I was wondering if I should read the world of ice and fire first and then the books or the books then the world of ice and fire?