Re: Getting Into Game Of Thrones

Yeah, what Dark said. I'll certainly be interested to see what they end up doing with this upcoming season, they're branching away from the books because they have nothing left to work with. I might be one of the few people that doesn't necessarily have an issue with Martin's super long wait time between books. If it takes him 6 years to sit down and create a book like that? Sure. I'm a huge fan of the world setting and underlying politics.
This also brings me to the Telltale game of thrones game which is actually really cool. Its set after the war in which the Stark's have lost. But the idea is that you choose things that will have an impact on some point in the story. Literally. It could be the very next scene that your foolish actions gets someone killed. But it really makes you think.
Just my thoughts.