Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

To the people screaming at me about their ships being lost on the game, please do note that I am doing the best I can in trying to rectify the damage done, their is a way for me to restore ships. In the games installation directory, their's a ships directory. If you locate your ship and get it to me some how, I can reupload it to the game. Other than that, constantly asking and asking and asking for me to fix credits followed by other things such as custom ships, , will not help fix the problems faster, so my only request is that you do not bomb me with requests. I know the damage done, and I know how fustrating it is to lose ones ships, but the purge only effected the signis system. The rest of your stuff, planets you charted, everything is still their.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector