Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@Danny,  on a related matter has there been a char reset? I tried to log in as dark, but was told "Creating a new character" and wound up on sygnas alpha with 5000 credits. If so I don't mind, but I will confess it's a bit disappointing to have to work up to getting my hauling ship again. btw ever considered some other activities at lower levels?

it just seems with all of the good ships costing in the millions that is a lot of cargo/roi hauling/mining before I can try exploring or planet cracking or even combat.

Actually having a miner lower range combat, say blasting old satellites out of space with lasers to clear the space ways might also be a nice way to combat practice for new players as well as earn some cash.

Oh and btw, I didn't see the waypoints option in the auto pilot, which is a tad irritating sinse I would've liked to make earth and sygnas alpha waypoints so I can get back to them without worrying about coordinate s too much. The game said I had the latest version so I assumed I did but if I do need to download the setup again and reinstall let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector