Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@dark when signis exploded, a lot of ships and such whent with it. I did my best to attempt to restore ships which were missing and restored signis, but a lot of ships were missing seeing as i've never boarded them. We can restore your credits back if you wish, just let us know how much you had when you next log on. If i'm not on at that time it may be a while, seeing as my sleeping patterns are all kinds of screwed up at the moment. @crash the hole point of the mining system is for you to work your way up. This was part of the problem which I had with space moos, and such because it was simpply to easy to level up, unless we're talking miriani or star conquest. I've considered debris salvaging, and upon further investigations, if we build asteroids right we can have crashed npc ships on them, indeed this would be awsome. I'll try generating one once everyone's on and build a custom ship, we'll see how exploring it goes. As for ground combat, I w as thinking, i'd reintraduce the fusion cutter seen in project alpha, only a lot more powerful than in the original game. While I do understand that their is a bit of a gap between cruisers, the large gap between a planet cracker and a nebvan is intentional as these ships require captains to be tested in order to fly one, and a g51 planet cracker costs 14 billion because, to put simpply, its a gigantic starship, unable to even land on anything so hents it has to stay in orbit, pluss since deep space cracking operations tipicly last longer than a few hours. I like dark's sattelite idea, i'm going to need to figure out how it will work first, but I personally think the difficulty level when starting is fine, since the game is ment to be tuff. About the old planet cracking system, its left purely in because players pointed out that you'd not be able to make nearly enough for the g51, though I am considering raising bounty mission rewards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector