to blind new agers

Hello everyone. I write  this to you all not to offend anyone, but to provoke action and thought. I write this with kindness in my heart, because I am concerned regarding your eternal well being.
I write this to those that are in the "new age" movement.
Now, if I may, I'd like to ask some questions first.
1. If we are all God, then why do we act so badly?
Ponder this question for a moment. There are people who have gone down in history as "monsters" or "evil" people. If people like Adolf Hitler are "god", why are they so ruthless and cold-blooded?
2. How, if we are divine, could our mere ignorant self so easily override our divine goodness?
Just as people go their whole lives not knowing the name of Jesus, how could people's ignorance (or stupidity) override or neutralize our "divine factor" if we are all divine.
3. Does truth contradict itself?
It does not. The logic is that i f we are all in different forms of truth, then these different truths can't ultimately contradict each other--or they wouldn't be true.
Think about this:  You may believe that you can create your own reality. Assuming that is true, then I believe I can see. Would you want to go driving with me, anyway?
In other words, The NAM says that Jesus is only one of many ways to God. But Jesus said He was the only way to God (John 14:6). They can't both be right; therefore, the NAM teaching that we can create our own truths can't be true.

Ok. There will be no more questions. Now I'd like to tell you about the lord. You may have heard some preachers (such as baptist or fundamentalist pastors) preaching that God is always angry and wants to punish those who aren't saved. In fact, this is far from true.
God's word confirms God's love. For example,
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5

Here are some of the words that Jesus spoke to the jews:
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:9-11

I, and many others, have experienced the Lord's love. Many years ago, I thought I could never be forgiven; I was one of those people constantly hearing that God was a wrathful, angry god looking to send people to hell. When I was first "born again", I had an experience of God's love tha t forever changed my life. You may have questions about God. In that case, please reply to this post.
As I said before, I am concerned regarding your eternal well being. That is the only reason I'm writing to you.
I am not forcing you to believe as I do; you may reject what I'm telling you, or you could accept Jesus into your lives.
Best wishes,
Blindncool