Re: to blind new agers

@Afrim, I'm afraid this idea that the shoa (holocaust), did not happen, and that six million jews disappeared had some sort of weerd conspiracy I find not just implausable but rather offensive, given the amount of shear suffering involved.

On a historical level the amount of evidence is over whelming (not the least being the fact that six million people died), also, after myself meeting some of those few people who survived the camps and hearing their stories there is just physically no way you can fake that sort of reaction. Btw, I am a member of beth Shalom, the British holocaust rememberance society, hence why I have seen a great deal of information on the Shoa (and lets just say it isn't pretty).

I will agree that the shear scale, the very factory efficiency  of the thing does rather boggle belief, but so does the idea of dropping an atomic bomb on a Japanese city,  or flying jet planes into sky scrapers, sometimes history is so monstrous it see ms implausable. My first reaction to hearing about the world trade center was "That sounds like something from a James bond novel, I can't believe it really happened" but it is the fact that it happened which is why we call it history and why studdying it is important, to hopefully make sure it doesn't happen again.

If you want a detailed description of how the nazies were able to kill six million people, well lets just say very efficient use of sionide gas produced in easily usable capsules, and cramming people into sealed gas chambers in the hundreds every half hour for twelve hours a day, (the specifics are less than pleasant).

Then don't forget that other  dictators in the twentieth century have killed as many if not more people, such as Pol Pot in Cambodia.
And after all, racial perges are not new, indeed recently the deaths of several hundred thousand Armenian muslims at the hands of the Russians in the first world war have been classified as a holocaust.