Re: to blind new agers

Hi,
I am a Muslim and I believe in the God, rather than the religion itself. My opinion about religions is that they’re just the interpretation of the words of God.
I courage you to believe in God, since it’s a good way to gain a spiritual quietness and kindness.
The concept of creating your own truth and reality comes as a result of the level of your consciousness. The brighter think you are, the more powerful-minded you’ll be.
I’ve read, exactly I’ve heard from some friends and probably some priests in some religious broadcasts that in Christianism, Jesus is regarded as the son of god.
I myself as a person do not agree with this, because, if he’s the son of god, he’ll have exactly the same characteristics as god does. Supernatural, powerful, and extremely brighter than we might ever thought. But he was wounded, wasn’t he? So how could we, these people, the creatures of him injure a supernatural being. He was supernatural, which means that he couldn’t be harmed, he would avoid all that stuff described in book, because he was the son of god.
Just think about what I’ll say. Do you have similarities to your father or grandfather? Don’t you have almost, an identical genetic formation?
So you resemble your father, and you have almost the same characteristics. Wasn’t it the same for Jesus?

I’m sorry if you got offended or I caused to you any unpleasant opinion. We are just discussing.

About the eternal existence or being, as you said, I don’t think this is practically and theoretically possible, because our biological formation won’t allow this. We may live a long life, even 100 years or more, but our cells and our organism will run out and the power of it will end as well, and we will die soon.

What you’re being told about Hitler isn’t such true. I wonder how could he kill in a few years 6 million Jews, there are even countries whose population is no more than 6 million people. But what is true is that jews, for believing in some strange and supreme theories were sent to some camps, which indeed, had nothing to do with large ovens where jews were burned, or gass chambers where jews would die in a few minutes, even in large numbers.
If you ever read about the protocol of Zion, made by the elders of jews, you’ll realize why Hitler sent jews to some special camps, simply not to emit their tendencies for leading the world, and to lead in a world government, which is being seen clearly nowadays.
That’s the truth, the truth which is not read in books, because if it was, more and more people would continuously turn their nose up.

Again, sorry for causing any offence or controversial opinion.