Re: Bathroom appliaces for blind/VI users

Hi.
Well, I think people always find their own way of handeling Things at home. I have labeled my washing machine with Braille which Works great for me.
My difficulty is to navigate at the very big toilets in hotels restaurents, airports etc, where you never know where to go to find a toilet, sinc or the other Things you'll need. My difficulty is if those rooms are very big. I'm good at asking for help if there is someone to ask, but if there aren't, then I can wander around for some time until I find what I need. When saying big rooms, I mean rooms so big so a car could easily parc in there. smile Yeah, I have seen toilets with that much empty Space.
I wish more Braille marks were used here in Denmark. But, I think the difficulty there is, if you don't know exactly where they are, you as a totally blind person wouldn't notice them at all. It would l ook strange to randomly search for Things at the public, which would make you look like someone WHO might have other issues than your blindness... ;:)