Re: Bathroom appliaces for blind/VI users

From your description of "cubicals" then I can say that "stalls" here in the US is the same thing. As for your comments abot where this topic is going and about it being

most officially surreal experiences

I found that I agree. Let me guess, we might start talking about where clothing comes from. LOL. I can tell you, that is something interesting to learn about. LOL. Any as for me when it comes to bathrooms and the like, I can tell you that the bigger the bathrooms are, the easyer I get lost in them. Other than that, better labeling always helps. If I go and take a shower and I have alot of stuff to chuise from to put in my hair, the more likely I will put the wrong thing in my hair. LOL.