Re: Flarestar, the audiogame from Sylphe labs and TiconBlu, is out!

I didn't find inquisitor a problem on Ios, indeed I personally enjoyed the voice acting and story, but I can't speak to any of the bugs or not in the Pc version.

I will say I've noticed ticonblu have a habit of producing games very quickly and perhaps not dealing with some of the editing issues, some of the story inconsistancies in She noire I found a tad off, but hopefully that's something they're working on although not being a racing fan I've not tried their latest game.

Flarestar I need to give a go to. Inquisitor's heartbeat is a bit of a wysiwyg situation. Yes, it's just a maze game and requires the logic while wandering around, however it was always intended! to be a maze game and does have a good atmosphere. Generally people's frustration or not with the game depends upon, A, whether people expected more than a maze game in the first place, and B, how good people are at pure mazess.

Flarestar I can't spe ak of sinse I've yet to try the thing, though I do know it's similar in heartbeat at least for the maze functions.