Re: Size of muds?

Yep, Random wilderness means even when you've been through an area and seen all there is to see you might get surprised, and you always need to wait to see what crops up sinse you might find a reward, or some items you can find for money or what not.
Still, it's not essential, and in fairness I do need to sort out alter sinse I think I'd enjoy the mainland if I got there precisely because! of all the areas to play in.