Re: FTL (faster than light)

The game appears to be completely cross platform.
Based on their site (www.ftlgame.com) it may also run in a browser.
Check out the website for more info - I have only a limited knowledge of it.
@Ironcross:
You never know until you try. My reason for bringing it up here was that the name seemed familiar, and I figured I'd be better off asking just in case folks knew something I didn't. The devs in this situation are a two-man team, so that could either be very good or very bad (willingness to try unconventional things/no time) as far as implementing accessability (presuming its not already there in some form) goes.