Re: FTL (faster than light)

@Pitermach:
Battles are realtime and you do have to aim. That said you can pause the game at any point and continue to issue orders, so I guess a more accurate term would be "semi-realtime".
@Dark:
My statement about cross-platform wasn't meant to imply accessibility in any way. I haven't done enough testing to determine whether or not the game is partly accessible - that's why I'm asking here before I start, in case somebody else has. I don't want to start bugging the devs if I can get all the information I need from somebody on the forums.