Re: Mac questions

I'm not saying windows is the only game option, just that even for sighted gamers the mac doesn't seem to be attracting developer attention half as much as Ios in general. If someone wants to write games for mac I'm not against it, but it seems that generally it's not being used as a game related platform so much, not counting that arse fest known as steam of course, still I can see this changing in the future which is why I'm keeping options open as far as having both platforms goes.

I'm not leaving immediately, it just occurred to me getting a mac and then leaving a weak later wouldn't be good for easy learning of the system, so the thing will need to be somewhat more delayed than I planned, still no worries.