Re: Mac questions

With xp, as I said it's a software issue, if I had! an xp boot disk likely my friend the data analist could've fixed it, however I was never given one, indeed the people I'm taking it to who built me the machine also installed xp for me.

As to support, people say this magic work "support!" as though being without it is some sort of evil. Supernova 13.57 works fine no problem, all version 14 does from what i've gathered is work with all the windows 10 crap so what do I care? I can install sn 13.57 without any trouble on any xp machine I wish and it'll run fine with everything on xp, heck I completely missed sn version 8 sinse basically all it did was run on windows vista.

As to Ios, god knows why, but it just wouldn't click on buttons at all on this forum, and sinse as Sebby said this forum is about as easy going as any webpage possibly could be, I know it's an issue with Ios.
The Apple chap I spoke to about my m ac did report it, so I'll try safarri again in the next update.