Re: Mac questions

I'll have a MacBook with me, actually. I hope to get a mobile Mi-Fi hotspot device equipped with a Turkcell SIM, and my iPhone can stay an iPhone in my home country for SMS and non-data services (though I'll of course be avoiding calls). However I've never had any great difficulty accessing this site with iOS, only posting on it. No idea why, but it seems to lose focus when typing into the form, such that the display doesn't update and if you move away from the field for any reason the keyboard goes and is very hard to get back. Perhaps it has something to do with resolution, but this site is very simple and it really shouldn't have an issue. The Mac of course gives me no trouble.

I do hope your XP machine gets fixed up, though to be honest I'd start planning for the day that it can't be repaired again for some reason (components not being available etc). If it's just a software issue, perhaps consider taking an unattend script and an XP CD to it and get the thing installed yourself? Also what about screen readers? Does Supernova 14 run on XP?