Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

With my debit card on the fritz, I might be too late for a donation, but I could also host the games on my server as well, it's a free cwahi host. Well, that is, if I can rangle them enough to give me a password reset without solving the captcha haha. But this service will be free and as long as I keep it active it's all good. No space limitations, no bandwidth limitations, so once it's up people can start downloading away. It will be a huge in game size but maybe not so huge in filesize, package of all his games, please note this will include all the adult games as well the package is unfiltered for the sake of having it all available perminantly, and the dos programs and windows selfvoicing programs can go separately as those don't use the winkit. Any games that use winkit go in the package. Another idea, all of Kitchen's dos programs can go into future talking dosbox releases!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector