Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

Haha, Dark is right, Jim's games are going to end up immortalized on 40 websites by the time the dust settles!  big_smile

I had grabbed my own copy of Jim's website yesterday, shortly after I tried spreading the news to the people playing Swamp.  If I'd have thought to tell everyone I'd done it, it might have prevented a little bit of the confusion, but oh well.  For the moment I am just using an exact copy of his site, though I'll probably edit it later to remove his email and to explain that the site contains the work of the late Jim Kitchen, and not my own work.

http://kitchen.kaldobsky.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector