Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

Well, I have some good news, as far as Jim's dos games. If you're running Windows 10, you can run dos programs natively. I tested it out with the games from the talking dos box folder. Why Microsoft decided to add the support back for dos apps, I'll never know. If I had a credit card, I'd be glad to donate to his family. Jim was a great dev, as well as a great comedian, at heart. He was always cracking jokes. Even his games have a part of his humorous personality in them. That football game, which even in the DOS version, had some pretty funny jokes, made my cousin think I was playing the Mainstream NFL Madden  game with my screen reader! I hope people will make games in the style that Jim did. If possible, I'd like to see his games ported over to the mac, so later generations can play the games that this great, humorous, talented, and generally well rounded man has created.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector