Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hi danny, I have a cool idea.
This idea is about the starship building.
I think plasma cannon limits are not good. What about restrictions? It means if you increase your ship's plasma cannon damage, your plasma cannon charge time will be increased. I think limits are not good for starship building. If you install more and more engines, your fuel will ran out quickly.
And etc.
And one more idea. This is about artipects. I think selvige mission is very good for starship construction system. It means maybe we can use useless items for starship construction.
Like remains of engine, remains of power core, unknown ship component, etc.
If you get this items, you need to repare damaged items before continuing.
And if you want, you can add more missions.
Oh, one rest thing. Can you implement the resource combination system that I've posted?
It is very hard to get 50000 valuable metals.
So I think resource combination system would be awesome.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tipu Keny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tipu Keny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector