Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hi danny.
I think the random policy is don't need.
Because fighting in deep space is totally allowed. And if someone randomly destroys other player's ships in deep space, they will attack back or take a livenge to the attacker, like my old char.
When I killed by rowelvdwal, I've destroyed he's ship while he is offline. This ship was called bye bye ships.
So, I think the random killing should allowed if someone destroys ships in deep space.
It is just my think
And about dragon, he had died many times, but someone was giving credits to dragon, and he attacked again. attack and attacked, finally goter was been banned and dragon stopped killing. If he didn't stop and still acting as a pirate, he can't constantly kill other players, because the many supply had disappeared. It is just my shink.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector