Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

Hi.

This is amazing!

I've tried it and died lodes and lodes of times. I think it could do with quite a bit of improvement but it's amazing that someone who is not with audiogames.net has tried to make their games accessible to someone who can't see. so I'd like to say thank you so so so much for including us.

Things I think could be added to help:
1. A learn sounds menu.
2. A tutorial of sorts, sure it might be obvious to a sighted person to jump over a gap if they see it but if we don't know what a gap sound is then the tutorial would help.
3. Please make it so you can turn the music down or up using page up or page down. Page up to turn the music up and page down to turn it down. We can go into the options menu but the music might be to loud for someone to hear what the screen reader is saying.

Once again, thank you so so much. As soon as I feel this game is playable 100% I will be buying it.