Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

Hmmm that remains to be proven brad.
I havn''t tried it out on headsets just yet only on speakers I havn't really played the game.
As for a refund, being that its a dev that is just starting I am hoping it will improve.
Saying that I sort of have a link to the game files now there is no reg code or anything.
Pluss its not so crap I won't want to play it.
The dev has been up front and put the game as experimental.
and where I can I like funding experimental projects especially if the people are honest.
I take chances like this all the time with my work, various tests and various startups I help from time to time.
Sometimes it falls flat.
Sometimes I strike it golden.
Mostly it falls in the middle somewhere.
Most of the time I get vary little info on what is going and I have to judge and then if needed communicate with the dev in question.
In this case I am confident that  the company behind this is listening to its users and so I choose to invest because they are honest.
They even discounted on the day they were putting out the experimental code.
It would be different if the game was 30-50 bucks, was fully inaccessable, and didn't work at all, the support was bad, and I had to activate it on a server that crashed all the time.
Its not like that though.
I havn't really made a serious bash at the game mainly because of housework and the new tripple tryad game by aprone.
In fact I havn't done much bar play games in my pjs all morning which I really shouldn't do.