Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

Hi.
Looked at the game.
However I have 2 gripes.
Firstly the audio mode is just a lot of beeps like an arcade.
I think I hear sfx when I bounce on enemies I think but to be honest not much else.
Without access mode on, there is music, it would be better if I could hear the tracks playing as well as me playing the game.
Would be good if it was more than a little load of beeps.
Look at adventure at c and other platformers and you will probably find that its not just a lot of beeps, the full mode actually rocks better than the audio access mode though the screen reader does work, look at 2d platformer etc. For a first attempt and for 10 bucks its not to bad I guess but it could be made a lot better.