Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

Thanks for your great explanation. I see what you're saying, and I agree at most of it. The way things has been said just seemed as things happened differently. If you think I said what to do and what not to do, you should read my posts again. smile
Regarding older people on the forum: The only thing which matters to me is people can explain themselves and be nice to other people. smile