Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

I am closing down the core instance for new visitors. Those who have created a character can still feel free to enjoy it. I have reached my limit of dealing with whines and cries about this affair. I will not hold out my hand to the community and have it bitten just because a few disagree with my rules. Frankly, it's nobody's business how I choose to run my server, and I've gotten fed up with seeing the whiny comments.

Moderators, please close this topic, or delete it, whatever, I'm done.