Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

Sometimes, I just wish I was better at explaining myself. Post 26 clearly shows that 1: I suck at explaining what I mean. Or 2: That the person behind this profile clearly can't tolerate any kind of negative comments. I'm leaving this to the moderators and kindly ask them to close this topic before this gets out of hand. Feel free to give me a "warning" if needed, and I'll do my best to explain myself even better in the future than I've already done, or just shut up!