Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

Centauri wrote:

To Steverestormsteve,SLJ and Jesse, dont know what you guys have going together, I hope its good.  Finding such things to nit pick about and ruin a thread seems to be your biz.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or something. But ruin a thread is not my biz, and making trouble is not my thing either. Others who know me from the forum will hopefully agree on this.
I have nothing going together with someone. I don't even know the others you are mentioning accept from the forum. I would only give you some advice, and as I've said before, all what I have said is only my opinion. You can just take it or leave it. This is your project, not mine. You asked for help and clearly showed us your opinion. Showing other people your opinion on something is the same as asking for what people are thinking about it. If you can't tolerate to hear others opinions, you might consider an other tone, and stop saying that people you don't know seems to ruin threads just to make trouble.
I wish you the best luck with the project.