I am so happy with the SB2 (replacing slowly, my Linn CD12) that I
really hope SD will build an 'audiophile' version of the SB.

Here are a list of features I could think of! Hope you guys can all
pitch in:

- No Internal DAC. Save the cost, and spend it on elsewhere
- AES Digital Out (That would make my day!)
- No Volume control, the simpler the circuit, the better
- WBT or Neutrik connectors
- Make it heavier! =) audio nuts are all for heavy equipment!
(otherwise, the AES cable is gonna make the SB2 'move')
- A even better, higher resolution display.
- more 'solid' feel remote control

Anyone else?

ws

--
WSLam

WSLam
SB2 | Linn CD12 | Unidisk 1.1 | TacT RCS2.0s | Placette Audio Balanced
Passive Preamp | Mark Levinson No.33H | Revel Ultima Salon