Hi all,

My tweaked SB2 is on its way back to me from the tweaker.

He added an external linear PS, as far as I know at the moment (but
I'll know more as soon as I get it) this PS made with high quality
components generates a new 5V to replace the orginal one, plus another
5V and a 9V all generated and regulated independantly. They feed
directly some different components inside the SB2 (they have been
decoupled from the original source).

Then he also added a transformer on the S/PDIF output (Lundhal
transformer) and 2 word clock inputs (one at 11.2896Mhz and one at
12.288Mhz) to be fed from an external clock. They replace completely
the internal crystals.

More info when I have it back. As I have a second SB2 I should be able
to compare the two.

Michel

--
Michel Fombellida