Well I have had my SB2 for a while now, and after eventually deciding
that I like my Naim CD player more for regular listening,  I have used
my SB2 primarily for radio since the Spring.  With reports of all sorts
of  new mods on the horizon, I decided to check out the SB2 compared to
my CD again. I should add that I would love to be able to eventually
switch completely to a SB2-based system someday.

The problem is, I still am plauged with frequent dropouts when playing
ripped music, whetehr it's AIFF, Apple lossless, or even just AAC
files.  This never happens with the radio, and it makes listening to
the SB2 nearly impossible, since you never know when it's going to
happen.

I use Apple Extreme and a 1.5 Mhz G4 as the server, and signal strength
as reported by my SB2, never dips below 55%. I have the lattest firmware
etc., and have tried everything suggested whrn I brought this up last
spring, but now I'm out of things to try.

I'm sure this might be cured with a hard-wired system, but its not an
option in my house.  It will need to be wireless, or just a radio.  Any
new advances in solving this problem?

Thanks,

Bruce

--