Vinnie,

Does subjective evaluation (exclusively) trump everything?

You're asked about reasons for the "KE" upgrade and you quote the specs
of the chip, but you don't measure to confirm these specs?  How do you
know these will translate into improvements in the larger design?
Sean provides some excellent objective measurments on much of the
testing/evaluating he does, but when he questions you take the easy way
out......"No, I didn't do any measurements.....You have to hear the
results for yourself."  If it's indeed resulting in "a very nice
improvement in transparency" don't you have any curiosity at all if
this is objectively measureable?  I sure would.  Maybe it does, maybe
it doesn't, but the lack of apparent curiousity is puzzling to me.

You "modders" are indeed an interesting breed.  :)

Cheers,

Davey.

--
Davey