On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 13:12 -0800, Vinnie R. wrote:
> Davey Wrote:
> > You "modders" are indeed an interesting breed.  :)

> Somehow I feel you are trying to be nice and really wanted to substitute
> "interesting" with adjectives such as crazy, nutty, weird, etc. :-)
> Whatever the case, I agree, we definitely are :-)

Hey, this is the audiophiles forum. Most of the words that Davey and
Vinnie use apply to most of us.

Please, lets keep the rational scientific skepticism over in the
main forums/threads. At least Vinnie didn't say it sounds more
'chocolate' and 'more yin than yang' which is terminology used
by serious reviewers in articles published by The Absolute Sound.

>From what I can tell, Vinnie has an honest service that appeals
to some people. It has a much higher probability of working than
the wooden blocks to hold your cables off the floor or the $70 magic
marker to color in the edge of your CDs.

YMMV and all that, lets be nice here on the Group W bench.

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html