Hi,
I've just got an SB3, and was following the thread re improvements
when
using a linear power supply to replace the stock switching power
supply.
Folks have recommended the Elpac WM075 -1950-760... so I tried that
model,
but, given the results, I'm willing to wager that the SB3 needs 2amps,
while the SB2
made do with less...
Alas, the Elpac is rated at 1.5amps.  When it's connected to the SB3,
the display flickers and is dim... and the rest goes downhill from
there...
Sure enough (kicking myself, should have looked first): the switching
supply that comes with the SB3 says 1.5V, 2 A output...
So: anybody have any recommendations for a linear power supply for
the SB3 - doesn't seem as though Allied has a 2amp one...
thanks

--
rcb