Zten Wrote:

> Just kicking the bee hive, I guess, but I would like to know if Slim
> Devices has any test data on the low cost switcher that is included
> with the SB and any info on Power Supply Rejection.

Some of my tests can be found here:

http://www.seanadams.com/sb2_super_regs/
http://www.seanadams.com/smps_vs_linear/

Please note these are OBJECTIVE tests of a simple measurable value (in
the first cast, total harmonic distortion at the RCA outputs, in the
second case, noise level on the internal power rails). I readily admit
that these tests may not reveal the entire story but they should give a
very strong indication to anyone with an electronics background that the
internal linear supplies are, as we've claimed, extremely isolated from
switching/mains noise.

Nobody as far as I'm aware has attempted a proper double-blind
subjective test, although I've done plenty of quick blind testing
myself. If anyone has a sufficiently revealing system and good ears,
I'd encourage you to try it double-blind and let us know what you find.

--
seanadams